For the whole gang! JosiDog Family is a special rearing feed for pregnant dogs and their puppies. Small puppy teeth can deal with the very small kibble, and the special gluten-free recipe contains the finest nutrients to ensure balanced nutrition and healthy development.
- Complete food for mother dogs anacd their puppies with very small kibble
- Gluten-free recipe
- 75 % of the protein is animal protein
- Comes with the LIFE PROTECT seal*, a unique package of active ingredients that supports fitness and well-being.
- A high level of valuable antioxidants helps the cells to fight free radicals
- Important nutrients promote healthy development
- Taurine supports heart function, sight and fertility
- No added soya, sugar or milk products
- Free from artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives
Complete feed for bitches and pups
- Packaging size:
dried poultry protein; whole grain corn; rice; poultry fat; beet fibre; maize protein; hydrolysed poultry protein; minerals; ground chicory root (natural source of inulin); dried protein from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus);
|Suckling puppies /
age in week
|Pregnant bitches /
week of pregnacy **
|Weight||3 - 4||5 - 8||>8||6. - 9.|
|5kg||20 - 35 g||35 - 55 g||
|130 - 140 g|
|10kg||40 - 80 g||80 - 130 g||220 - 240 g|
|20 kg||60 - 110 g||130 - 220 g||410 - 430 g|
|30 kg||80 - 200 g||200 - 290 g||570 - 600 g|
|40 kg||100 - 250 g||240 - 400 g||710 - 740 g|
|60 kg||110 - 270 g||290 - 530 g||1000 - 1080 g|
|80 kg||140 - 330 g||330 - 470 g||1190 - 1320 g|
The specified amounts of feed depend on the weight of the adult dog.
** For lactating female dogs: The feed can be made available on request (ad libitum), as the need of the female dog may vary according to the number of puppies and the need for milk. For pregnant females: Please note that the last three-thirds of the feeding requirement depends on the breed size and the number of puppies. An overfeeding of the female dog should, however, be avoided with regard to any birth difficulties and disorders during lactation.
|fat content||17.0 %|
|crude fibre||2.0 %|
|crude ash||7.1 %|