For sporty nature lovers who prefer or need to avoid grain.
- A lot of energy for active dogs
- L-carnitine encourages the metabolism of fat, thus making energy more easily accessible for the body
- With herbs and fruits (carob, chicory root, raspberries, peppermint, parsley,camomile, rose hip, liquorice, chokeberry, fenugreek seeds, blueberries, mari gold and fennel)
- With New Zealand greenlipped mussel meat
- L-carnitine and Taurine support the cardiac function
Complete feed for adult dogs.
- Packaging size:
dried poultry protein; dried sweet potato; pea flour; poultry fat; potato protein; dried trout protein; beet fibre; hydrolysed poultry protein; yeast; apple fibre; carob meal; minerals; herbs, fruits; ground chicory root (natural source of inulin); dried meat from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus);
|5 kg||45 g||60 g||75 g|
|10 kg||80 g||105 g||130 g|
|20 kg||130 g||175 g||225 g|
|30 kg||175 g||245 g||305 g|
|40 kg||220 g||300 g||380 g|
|60 kg||300 g||410 g||515 g|
|80 kg||370 g||505 g||640 g|
The recommended feed quantity is per animal per day based on target adult weight.
Please note that the quantities stated are a guide only and must be adapted to your animal´s nutritional status and its activity.
Please make sure your animal has fresh water at all times.
|fat content||18.0 %|
|crude fibre||2.4 %|
|crude ash||7.5 %|